Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
- Auto insurance is mandatory coverage for vehicle owners and finding the right policy is essential before hitting the road. Auto insurance can provide financial protection against accidents that might be difficult to cover out-of-pocket.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Policies vary depending on factors such as your car model and claims history. However, standard auto insurance tends to include the following coverages:
- Liability insurance helps insure against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
Bodily injury liability coverage helps pay medical bills and other expenses.
Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?
North Carolina Motor Vehicle Law requires car owners to maintain liability coverage. However, limiting yourself to just liability coverage can leave your car vulnerable to various incidents, such as vandalism and burglaries. The agents at Jones-Byrd Insurance Agency can help you learn more about the right coverages for you and your car.
We can assist you if you are a car owner near Dunn, North Carolina. The experienced agents at Jones-Byrd Insurance Agency can help you evaluate potential auto insurance policies to help you decide on the right coverage for your vehicle.
Learn more by contacting our agency today at 910-892-3440.